Ke Kula Kaiapuni
"He aha ka mua, he aha ka hope?"
-ʻAnakala Eddie Kaanana
- E ‘ōlelo Hawai‘i kākou.
- E aloha ‘āina kākou.
- E mālama kekahi i kekahi.
- E huli ka lima i lalo.
- October 7-11 - Fall intersession no school
- October 16 – “Stop the Flu at School!” (flu
- shot clinic)
- October 19 - Māʻona Mānoa (Pūnana Leo o Mānoa fundraiser) 9am to 3pm
- October 21 - Wellness Fair
- October 23 - Ola ka Lāhui (health & wellness activities)
- October 24 & 25 - Hālāwai Mākua (Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences) No School for students.
Ke Kula Kaiapuni ʻo Ānuenue
2528 10th Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
Ānuenue is located in the lush Pālolo Valley. We are privileged to be situated between the beautiful Waʻahila & Mauʻumae Ridges and with the infamous Kaʻau Crater behind us. The bountiful Pūkele Stream runs parallel to our school and feeds our loʻi kalo (wetland taro patch).