Ke Kula Kaiapuni
"He aha ka mua, he aha ka hope?"
-ʻAnakala Eddie Kaanana
- E ‘ōlelo Hawai‘i kākou.
- E aloha ‘āina kākou.
- E mālama kekahi i kekahi.
- E huli ka lima i lalo.
- Aug. 30 – Sept. 19 - Regal fundraiser
- October 1 - School wide field trip (no lunch needed)
- October 7-11 - Fall intersession no school
- October 16 – “Stop the Flu at School!” (flu
- shot clinic)
Regal fundraiser is here!
August 30 - September 19
This week we start our fundraiser with Royal Bakery to help costs for our annual Lā Kupuna event, Makahiki, and this year Lā Kuʻokoʻa.
Every haumana will receive tickets this week for:
- Portuguese sausage
- Cornflake cookies
- cinnamon bread
- banana bread
Ke Kula Kaiapuni ʻo Ānuenue
2528 10th Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
Ānuenue is located in the lush Pālolo Valley. We are privileged to be situated between the beautiful Waʻahila & Mauʻumae Ridges and with the infamous Kaʻau Crater behind us. The bountiful Pūkele Stream runs parallel to our school and feeds our loʻi kalo (wetland taro patch).