Ke Kula Kaiapuni
"He aha ka mua, he aha ka hope?"
-ʻAnakala Eddie Kaanana
- E ‘ōlelo Hawai‘i kākou.
- E aloha ‘āina kākou.
- E mālama kekahi i kekahi.
- E huli ka lima i lalo.
- December 5 - Kaimuki Parade
- December 18 - Nā Leo Kākoʻo meeting 6 - 7pm
- December 18 - Lau Hala Ornament workshop 7 - 8pm
- December 23-January 3 - Winter break
- January 6 - No School Teacher work day
Nā Leo Kākoʻo Family Activity
Ke Kula Kaiapuni ʻo Ānuenue
2528 10th Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
Ānuenue is located in the lush Pālolo Valley. We are privileged to be situated between the beautiful Waʻahila & Mauʻumae Ridges and with the infamous Kaʻau Crater behind us. The bountiful Pūkele Stream runs parallel to our school and feeds our loʻi kalo (wetland taro patch).