Ke Kula Kaiapuni
"He aha ka mua, he aha ka hope?"
-ʻAnakala Eddie Kaanana
- E ‘ōlelo Hawai‘i kākou.
- E aloha ‘āina kākou.
- E mālama kekahi i kekahi.
- E huli ka lima i lalo.
- November 22 - Picture retake 8:30-9:30am
- November 27 - Wehena Makahiki/ Lā Kūʻokoʻa
- November 27 - Blood Drive - Donate blood from 9am to 2pm
- November 28 - Lā Hoʻomaikaʻi Thanksgiving ʻAʻohe kula
- November 29 - Lā Nui - ʻAʻohe Kula
Ke Kula Kaiapuni ʻo Ānuenue
2528 10th Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
Ānuenue is located in the lush Pālolo Valley. We are privileged to be situated between the beautiful Waʻahila & Mauʻumae Ridges and with the infamous Kaʻau Crater behind us. The bountiful Pūkele Stream runs parallel to our school and feeds our loʻi kalo (wetland taro patch).