Ke Kula Kaiapuni
"He aha ka mua, he aha ka hope?"
-ʻAnakala Eddie Kaanana
- E ‘ōlelo Hawai‘i kākou.
- E aloha ‘āina kākou.
- E mālama kekahi i kekahi.
- E huli ka lima i lalo.
- March 23-April 30 - Extended Break
- March 26 - Prince Kūhiō Day, No School
- March 27 - Kālā Kōkua pick up postponed
- April 1 - Alu Like Tuition waiver application opens
- April 10 - Good Friday, No School
- May 23 - Hemo Kula, Graduation Day Pending
- May 25 - Memorial Day, No School
Hawaiʻi Department of Education News
News from Ānuenue
Ke Kula Kaiapuni ʻo Ānuenue
2528 10th Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
Ānuenue is located in the lush Pālolo Valley. We are privileged to be situated between the beautiful Waʻahila & Mauʻumae Ridges and with the infamous Kaʻau Crater behind us. The bountiful Pūkele Stream runs parallel to our school and feeds our loʻi kalo (wetland taro patch).